Siuprem, Inc. is proud to continue its commitment to the fight against Breast Cancer with a new $55,000 donation goal for the American Cancer Society in 2013!
Over the past three years, through the support of our Independent Insurance Agency partners, SIUPREM CARES has donated over $140,000 to Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.
SIUPREM CARES will continue supporting the fight against Breast Cancer by committing $5 for each commercial policy financed through Siuprem, Inc. in 2013.**
**Finance agreements dated 1/1/2013 through 12/31/2013.
THE AGENCY CHALLENGE: PLEDGE TO FINANCE 50 COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS WITH SIUPREM IN 2013.
- Agency Recognition:
- Use of the American Cancer Society's logo on your agency’s website and advertisements
- A $250 donation (or $5 per commercial contract) made by SIUPREM CARES to the American Cancer Society in your agency’s name
- Customized marketing materials promoting your agency’s support of the American Cancer Society through SIUPREM CARES
- Recognition at an American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk event.
- Recognition by SIUPREM CARES and the American Cancer Society at the year-end awards ceremony
- Charitable Benefits made possible by your Agency's Participation:
- Funds ground-breaking research to discover better ways to prevent, detect and cure Breast Cancer
- Allows Breast Cancer patients to receive transportation to treatment sessions or free lodging during treatment
- Keeps the American Cancer Society’s phone lines open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for questions and emotional support
- Opens access to mammograms and Cancer education classes to those in need
- Provides resources and support for breast cancer patients and their caregivers
Click here for more details on how to sign-up for The Agency Challenge. Together we can make a difference in the fight against Breast Cancer...one contract at a time.